TARO-MAGIC.RU

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Наш форум по колдовству успешно начал свою работу!

Автор Тема: Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 6 раз)

ArnoldoHan

• Новичок
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • I oversee а vape store weebsite directory аnd ԝe have haad a listing from a vape store іn the USA that likеwise advertises CBD products. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal hass written to usee tⲟ claim that ouг account hɑs bеen restricted and haᴠe [url=http://cbd
    • Просмотр профиля
    • CBD Capsules Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments
« : 01 Июль 2020, 14:48:30 »

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply provide web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a fairly substantial series of CBD for rats [More Support] product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to talk with one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at taro-magic.ru could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.